Friday, May 27, 2011

Overflowing Suitcases, an iPad2, and a First Class Upgrade

Travis on the way 
24 hours to go until my flight leaves for LA where I will spend the weekend with friends before heading to Vegas. It will be a long day at work, for sure. Weather forecasts for LA and then Las Vegas look pretty good, and I can't wait to relax and sit by the pool after being in the concrete jungle of NYC for too long. My upgrade thankfully cleared on the best flights in the United system, but my suitcases are already overflowing and I haven't finished packing yet! Fortunately, with my trusty iPad 2 at my side, I won't have to print much this year, but I still have to get everything into Dropbox and organized. Conference agendas, LBGT PA Caucus events, CME selections, House of Delegates materials-it's overwhelming at times thinking of it all. But as I think of all I still need to do before I leave tomorrow, I remember the pool that awaits me and everything is good again.

Travis Sherer PA-C
Twitter @PATravis

No comments:

Post a Comment